Friday, July 17, 2009

Summertime

It seems like summer is going so incrediblely fast! Here are a few pictures to show what we've been up to...



...I know you can't really see, but that's Marley and I at the left at one of his soccer games. Patrick and I are coaching his team, and it's tons of fun! I will post more when we get them...




...Hanging out in the wilderness as much as possible (which isn't as much as we like but we take what we can get)...
...and of course our garden is in full swing. Pumpkins, squash, watermelon, tomatoes, green beans, green chile, carrots, broccoli, lettuce, spinach, radishes, and corn. And in true chef fashion, lots o' herbs. Can't wait till harvest time!

3 comments:

Chad and Claire said...

Sol y luna! I'm glad you guys are doing this! Love you all to pieces!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love it!

Unknown said...

Wow The kids really change when you don't see them all the time
What a great way to keep in touch
Take Care
Michael